Vladykinskii Concentration Camp
The Vladykinskii Concentration Camp was opened in October 1919 next to the Vladykinskii Railway Station.
The labor camp, which was run by the Moscow Administration of Forced Labor, was located on the territory of the former Morgunov cloth factory.
Beginning in November 1919, a number of prisoners referred to as “the labor brigade” worked at the production site. They worked in various workshops as shoemakers, tailors, carpenters, blacksmiths, and repairers of agricultural machines and tools. In May 1920, the workshops began to receive “private orders.”
The prison population was very diverse and included both men and women, political and criminal prisoners, Polish prisoners of war, and minors.