Children’s Community Village in Pushkino
Address: 8 Pushkinskoye Highway, Pushkino, Moscow region
Orphanages in the town of Pushkino merged into a Children’s Community Village for homeless children in the 1920s. The village included the Papanin Orphanage, the Timiryazev Orphanage, the Sverdlov Orphanage, and the A. Lunacharsky Music and Artwork Colony. This was the largest children's community village in the Moscow region. In 1927, around 1,500 pupils lived there.