Shcherbinskii Wagon Repair Factory
Address: Shcherbinka Station, Moscow region
After 1917, a village for railroad workers appeared at the Shcherbinka Station. From 1930 until 1932, the construction work of the experimental railway circle of the Central Scientific Research Institute of the People’s Commissariat for Railways was conducted on the railway platform. Also, the wagon repair factory was presumably located there. According to a list of children compiled by the Detkomissiya (Children’s Committee) of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee in 1934, orphan teenagers were sent to work in the factory.