Address: 6 Uchinskaya Street, Pushkino, Moscow region
The Timiryazev Orphanage was one of the orphanages in the Pushkino Community Village. It opened on Uchinskaya Street in 1931. During the Second World War, children from occupied territories were sent to this orphanage. Among the orphans living here were also children of repressed parents.
The orphanage was oriented towards agriculture and gardening. The orphanage remained at this address until 1956, and in 1984 the building was demolished.