Orphanage in Zelenogradskii
Address: 2 Zheleznodorozhnaya Street, Village of Zelenogradskii, Pushkinskii district, Moscow region
The orphanage was opened in 1939. From the very beginning, a school with seven, and later eight, classes was housed within the orphanage. The orphanage also had a vegetable patch, a garden, and several workshops for its pupils. During the Second World War, the orphanage was evacuated to Alma-Ata. The orphanage, nowadays known as the Sanatorium Orphanage No. 39, still exists at this address.