Children’s Village “Yunaya Respublika” (“Juvenile Republic”)
Address: Former “Timofeevka” estate, Schelkovo Station, Moscow Region
The children's village (orphanage school) “Yunaya Respublika” was established in the 1920s (no later than in 1927) in the main house of the “Timofeevka” estate. All of the buildings burned down in the 1950s. During the Great Patriotic War (1941-45), students were evacuated to an orphanage in the Kurgan region.