Kolkhoz Orphanage Malinsky
Address: Avdotino-Tikhvinskoe Estate, village of Avdotino, Stupinskii district, Moscow region
One of the first kolkhoz orphanages of the Moscow region was opened in the village of Malinki on June 17, 1942. One of the buildings of the former Avdotino Estate was allocated for this purpose.
The Malinsky Orphanage was designed for two groups of children: for school children and those under school age. The orphanage had extensively developed agricultural works, including compulsory help for kolkhoz workers.