Lukhovitsy Kolkhoz Orphanage
Address: Moscow region, Lukhovitsy Village
The orphanage opened on May 15, 1944 and could accommodate 50 children. During the inspection of the orphanage in June 1944, 32 children under school age lived there. The facilities were evaluated as tolerable, but the orphanage’s other facilities were rather underdeveloped. The children did not have bed linen and they lacked shoes and food.