Factory Apprenticeship School of the Meat Preservation Factory
Address: Moscow, Mikhailovskii Roadway 3
The Factory Apprenticeship School was established in February 1927. At first, it organized only courses. Its director was A. Beyhart, the head of the Moscow slaughterhouse. In September 1933, the Factory Apprenticeship School moved into a new building. According to the list of children compiled by Detkomissitya (Children’s Committee) of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee, some orphan teenagers were sent there to study.