Bitsevskii Agricultural Technical College
Address: Moscow, Bitsi Station, Estate of Znamenskoe-Sadki
From 1922, the Mokprofobra Technical College of Medicinal Plants was located on the estate. In 1924, the technical college became an agricultural institution and was renamed Bitsevskii Agricultural Technical College. The technical college was established on the estate of Znamenskoe-Sadki, which was the former estate of Trubetskii. Agronomists, vegetable growers, and zootechnicians- beekeepers were accepted to the college. After the October Revolution, churches in Znamenskoe-Sadki were closed down and for some time they remained empty. In 1929, they were demolished. When the greenhouse in the northwest corner of the building ceased to function, its side building was converted into a dormitory for students of the technical college.
According to the list of children compiled by the Detkomissiya (Children Committee) of All-Russian Central Executive Committee in 1934, some orphan teenagers were sent to the technical college to study.