College for Deaf Mute Children (former house of the Arnoldo-Tretiakovs)
Address: Moscow, Donskaya Street 37 (earlier 49)
The college for the deaf-mute was founded in 1860. P. Tretiakov was the school's main director. In 1900, the school became known as the Arnoldo-Tretiakovskoe Moscow City Public Administration.
In 1918, the school was nationalized and renamed the Moscow Institute for the Deaf-Mute. It existed until its evacuation to Penza in 1941.