Presnenskii Arrest House
Address: 4 (building no. 3) Barrikadnaya (Kudrinskaya) Street, Moscow
The Presnenskii Arrest House, which was opened in the police building in 1916, functioned until the end of 1919. A chapel also belonged to the arrest house. Prisoners of the arrest house were transferred to the Novospasskii Monastery camp in December 1919.
The arrest house's closure might have been due to the fact that two other major prisons were located nearby: the Novinskaya Prison and Novopeskovskii concentration camps. After the closure of the arrest house, the 14th police department was located at 4 Barrikadnaya.